Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

X-Series impressions

Having used 3’s X-Series for a few days now, I have had 3 waves of nostalgia:

  1. On the train home one evening I passed time browsing 3’s portal. Browsing the operator portal is something I haven’t done since living in Japan. Three’s portal’s quite nice :)
  2. I ordered something from Amazon the other day and within a few seconds my phone picked up the autoconfirm email that Amazon sent my webmail address. Again, something that brought back memories of being in Japan. I’m actually really impressed with 3’s webmail service – really easy to setup and works a treat :)
  3. After a hiatus from using a Nokia S60 handset, I have been reminded about how buggy they can be :(

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?